• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: The Cooking Channel
Thread Modes
I love to develop recipes and cook stuff, so I figure why not start a thread for people to share their most recent cooking endeavours!

Post your latest creations n whatnot.

Very Excellent,
-Bonk
[Image: Glitch6.gif]

[Image: 7-FAAB387-D556-4-B64-95-AF-2-D477-B9621-AC.jpg]
i made this!! i used parmazan cheese, 3 egg yolks, one whole egg, some pork (i had pork shoulder) pasta n some garlic

Step 1 grab 40 gram of parmazan cheese and 3 egg yolks and beat in a bowl.

step 2 take ur pasta into pan and cook (takes about like 9 minutes or something idk) had like 250 grams of it

step 3 grab a cooking pan and throw the pork which i used like 300G off (recipe for 2 peeps) into it cut into lil strips about 2-3cm long each
Cook for about 2 minutes and then throw in one crushed clove of garlic and stir till everything is done. throw away the garlic IN THA TRASH and turn the fire off or low till the pasta is cooked

step 4 i think
Do a kickflip

Step 5 when the pasta is cooked grab some of the cooking liquid in a cup (like 150mls)
Strain the pasta and start the fire on the meat again

6 Throw the pasta in and stir so it takes up some of the meat flavor, then throw in a lil olive oil

Step 7 throw in the egg yolk and cheese mixsture from earlier. Then throw in some of the cooking water and mix.

Step 8, crack a whole egg in the middle and keep stirring.

step 9 put on plate when it looks nice and tastes good.
throw some grated parmazan on top

DONE

enjoy!
Heart love yourself  Heart

[Image: IMG-20201122-WA0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20201122-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20201122-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20201122-WA0001.jpg]

Been helping my family over christmas make some traditional meals from their country (Eastern European). This is called byrek and it's a nice pastry with a spinach and cheese filling (or whatever filling you want). The process is quite long but the pay off is massive as it is quite cheap and lasts for a few days. I know how to prepare it but im struggling to transcribe it. I sort of just do it. Im sure you can find the recipe online thats much more useful than me, but I hope Ive inspired you try out this amazing dish.
Doors and Windows on. Motions on.

ALSO DONT FORGOt pepper with carbonara
pepper tasty more pepper then salt

(01-04-2021, 10:14 PM)Lizz Wrote: ALSO DONT FORGOt pepper with carbonara
pepper tasty more pepper then salt

Pepper really is THE spice.

(01-04-2021, 09:51 PM)Lizz Wrote: [Image: https://i.ibb.co/frsKZ8q/7-FAAB387-D556-...621-AC.jpg]
i made this!! i used parmazan cheese, 3 egg yolks, one whole egg, some pork (i had pork shoulder) pasta n some garlic

step 2 take ur pasta into pan and cook (takes about like 9 minutes or something idk) had like 250 grams of it

step 3 grab a cooking pan and throw the pork which i used like 300G off (recipe for 2 peeps) into it cut into lil strips about 2-3cm long each
Cook for about 2 minutes and then throw in one crushed clove of garlic and stir till everything is done. throw away the garlic IN THA TRASH and turn the fire off or low till the pasta is cooked

step 4 i think
Do a kickflip

Step 5 when the pasta is cooked grab some of the cooking liquid in a cup (like 150mls)

6 Throw the pasta in and stir so it takes up some of the meat flavor, then throw in a lil olive oil

Step 7 throw in the egg yolk and cheese mixsture from earlier. Then throw in some of the cooking water and mix.

DONE

enjoy!

Are u Italian? Cuz that carbonara was pretty much SPOT ON.

To make it creamy AS FUCK: cook the pasta for 3 minutes less than whats written on the package, then tranfer it directly in the pork pan with some of its cooking water (also use the 150ml cup or even more, just keep the cooking water and use it as u need it), high heat a stir vigorously till the pasta is cooked and the water has evaporated. Then turn off the heat and keep the stir or make it jump to cool it down a bit THEN trow in the egg and parmisan mixture and stir as fast as u can, the egg MUST NOT COOK. Once its well mixed put on the plates as u said.

U can ovid the garlic, the olive oil and the whole egg at the end. 3 egg yolks for 2 people are fine, u can also do 2 yolks and 1 whole egg. 

Also idk what kind of pork u used, but some good quality bacon is the right choice.

(01-06-2021, 02:10 PM)Alberton Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 09:51 PM)Lizz Wrote: [Image: https://i.ibb.co/frsKZ8q/7-FAAB387-D556-...621-AC.jpg]

step 4 i think
Do a kickflip

DONE

enjoy!

To make it creamy AS FUCK: cook the pasta for 3 minutes less than whats written on the package, then tranfer it directly in the pork pan with some of its cooking water (also use the 150ml cup or even more, just keep the cooking water and use it as u need it), high heat a stir vigorously till the pasta is cooked and the water has evaporated. Then turn off the heat and keep the stir or make it jump to cool it down a bit THEN trow in the egg and parmisan mixture and stir as fast as u can, the egg MUST NOT COOK. Once its well mixed put on the plates as u said.

U can ovid the garlic, the olive oil and the whole egg at the end. 3 egg yolks for 2 people are fine, u can also do 2 yolks and 1 whole egg. 

Also idk what kind of pork u used, but some good quality bacon is the right choice.

My mom is part italian lol!

step 4 i think
Do a kickflip

DONE

enjoy!

Yo the pasta water addition is key. Also your yolk ratio sounds prime. I like to cook the pasta in a shallow saucepan wide enough so i can submerge the pasta in less water so that the starch concentration in the water is higher. I also pull a few cups of water out right before the pasta hits al dente, so that I can finish everything in a glass bowl over a double boiler to provide more control over the sauce emulsification. Also personally always go for a 50/50 pecorino romano and parm blend for the cheese, and guanciale for the pork.

Very Excellent,
-Bonk

(01-09-2021, 12:37 AM)bonk Wrote:

step 4 i think
Do a kickflip

DONE

enjoy!

Yo the pasta water addition is key. Also your yolk ratio sounds prime. I like to cook the pasta in a shallow saucepan wide enough so i can submerge the pasta in less water so that the starch concentration in the water is higher. I also pull a few cups of water out right before the pasta hits al dente, so that I can finish everything in a glass bowl over a double boiler to provide more control over the sauce emulsification. Also personally always go for a 50/50 pecorino romano and parm blend for the cheese, and guanciale for the pork.
Image quality got murdered by the forum but yall inspired me to go make some

[Image: IMG-3592.jpg]

Very Excellent,
-Bonk

h hey bo nk i liek to co o k to o

i haev a q ues toin!! is th is mol d??????/

[Image: n28ASst.webp]