• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: "MermaidHair MirrorBitch's Handguide to the Cyberspace"
Thread Modes
Star 
"Intro!

Hey all! MermaidHair MirrorBitch here!  This is my HANDGUIDE TO THE CYBERSPACE!!!1!!1!This handy dandy guide is going to be a continuous work in progress so do keep in mind things will change, and what better way to keep track of that than a shared word document!!! This guide will help you make some sense of The CYBERSPACE as well as teaching you about who is in CYBERSPACE, what’s in CYBERSPACE, where it is, and other things related to the CYBERSPACE. If you have a question or anything that you have witnessed that you, the reader, want to add to the guide. This is my twitter handle, @HairBitxh tweet it to me or something whatever."

[Image: Capture.png]

"THE CYBERSPACE!
The CYBERSPACE is a space that is in cyberspace aka the internet, yes the one we are all on. What’s different is that CYBERSPACE is like an extended mind of the internet or kinda, like, space."

"The ppl
Each person who interacts with CYBERSPACE from The IRL are called USERS, I’m a USER me MermaidHair MirrorBitch. USERS are capable of MANIPULATING CYBERSPACE. What that means is USERS can move around the weird layers of CYBERSPACE, as well create things which can add to CYBERSPACE or do absolutely nothing to it. Another type of person that can be found in CYBERSPACE are HACKORZ. HACKORZ aren’t connected to The IRL and are capable of exploiting CYBERSPACE. Exploiting CYBERSPACE is very different from manipulating it. Exploiting can take the form of scams, malware, viruses, some bots and software made by other HACKORZ. These things can harm USERS, other HACKORZ and CYBERSPACE. However it’s not as dangerous as CYBERPIGS are. "

"CYBERPIGS
These things, fuck them fuck them fuck them. CYBERPIGS are a virus that came from The IRL, it takes USERS and HACKORZ and just assimilates or consumes them. I don’t know much about the CYBERPIG Virus but these things kill on site for USERS and HACKORZ. The one thing that is immune to the CYBERPIG Virus and can really do some damage to CYBERPIGS are CYBER-SPRITES."

"CYBER-SPRITES
These things, are so FUCKING COOL!!!!!! So CYBER-SPRITES are like familiars to USERS and HACKORZ in CYBERSPACE. They’re all unique and no two CYBER-SPRITES are completely the same. I’ve heard some ppl call them V-pets, like virtual pets, which is kinda cute, but I’ve talked to them and they rly like the word CYBER-SPRITE so I’ma call them that. From what they have told me and from what I’ve seen them do, they are strong enough to delete and destroy CYBERPIGS, at Least the ones I have. There’s like different types and they can evolve and de-evolve into different forms which is pretty neat! I was able to bring them into The IRL by the use of a CYBER-SPRITE MODEUS. These things also come in different forms because The IRL has its own rules, and I don’t know them. The rules of The IRL are too chaotic to write down. But mine looks like a fuckin square thing with three buttons and it can hold up to two CYBER-SPRITES. In order to interact with them in CYBERSPACE a USER or HACKOR needs a CYBER-SPRITE MODULE, without that you can’t find, see, or even do anything related with CYBER-SPRITES. Luckily they’re super easy to manipulate into CYBERSPACE if you’re a USER, if you’re a HACKOR, and honestly if you are a HACKOR and you’re reading this guide and you don’t have any, how fuckin long did you go without knowing this??? I have been nothing but trolled by most HACKORZ with their shity exploits and shit! It’s getting annoying! Sorry off topic, but yeah HACKORZ can just exploit a CYBER-SPRITE module into CYBERSPACE"

"USERS
USERS are your everyday people of the internet, from kids, adults, teens, people whose jobs take place on the internet. BASICALLY if you have a social media profile or even an email, you are a USER in CYBERSPACE, BUT!!! It’s not the same person that exists in The IRL, the person in CYBERSPACE is like an alter ego or an extension of yourself or a different expression of yourself kinda like an avatar."

"HACKORZ
So take what I said about the avatar thing and apply it to HACKORZ, except they aren’t connected to The IRL, in fact I don’t know much about them, I do have contact to one but they’ve been kinda a dick to me, and I get it, CYBERSPACE isn’t like The IRL, I mean The IRL like I said before it has its own random chaotic rules, but CYBERSPACE can affect your IRL-Self (the you in The IRL, like the psychical world you.) In the wridest of ways. Like people end up dead in The IRL because of shit happening here in CYBERSPACE. Like it’s really scary, like I know people in The IRL who lost friends, family, lovers, because of shit that was put into CYBERSPACE from USERS and HACKORZ. Was it malicious? Was it an accident? I can’t answer that, this guide can’t answer that, the worlds that bleed into each other (The CYBERSPACE, The IRL, and The DREAMSLEEVE) are super fucking weird and how you interact with them is your call."