• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Most reliable news sources?
Thread Modes
In light of all the events that have gone down in the year 2020 and now overlapping into 2021, there has been a lot of misinformation spread like wildfire. Which news sources have you found to be most reliable and either nearly or completely unbiased?

New paper is pretty unbiased. Very short articles emailed to your email. Also a good tactic is watch a foreign news on domestic events. They will always have an outside looking in perspective.
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

I've always been a huge fan of NPR, although they generally appeal to a more left leaning audience. However, NPR does a great job at remaining objective.

Snopes and politifact are also good resources for finding out whether or not something you hear/read online is bullshit.

the best news source is me because i know everything and am always right

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

(01-09-2021, 02:44 AM)greenstick65 Wrote: New paper is pretty unbiased. Very short articles emailed to your email. Also a good tactic is watch a foreign news on domestic events. They will always have an outside looking in perspective.

Foreign news outlets usually have even less information available to them that is reliable. I agree that their perspectives shed light on things though. Assuming we're talking exclusively about US news media outlets here, and US events as seen by non-US parties.

fivethirtyeight is usually good. most geopolitics places have well-known/obvious biases, which makes it easy to collate info and come out with some understanding. PRI for audio content.

(01-10-2021, 01:17 AM)Balbis Wrote: the best news source is me because i know everything and am always right

ok tell me the news right now do it

There are very few good news resources and you’re better off reading news from several foreign news sources and then comparing them.

There is tons of anti-China and anti-communism propaganda in the USA.

Hacker news is ok but the best place to get news is looking up big datasets on whatever you’re interested in and analyze them yourself.

all news should be checked
It seems to me that no one can be trusted