• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: the truth ?
Thread Modes
forgive me, as i am sitting here puffing on the boof quite heartily. 

i just want to non politically discuss the current state of the US as it stands after the events of today. it's pretty obvious to me and anyone with a brain that there's just something completely OFF about how everything has been going. i don't care who wins the election, but i'll be damned if there isn't shady shit happening on both sides. 

however it's clear to me that the objective is to seize control not only of the physical government but there's such a heavy heavy heavy narrative to everything (films, Netflix original shows, video games). the narrative? submit. 

anyway this isn't really that newsy and i don't intend to act like a Parler rant truther. i'm coming to a2b2 because i feel alone on the internet with the patterns that i see repeating over and over. a few years ago, the illuminati (?) started putting in place all the pieces they have now. 

also it goes without saying aliens are real. this seems to be a part of everything but i won't even begin to pick at that one because that usually exposes me to huge hatred online. 

anyways for real this time, i'm out. i'm just curious to hear others take on what's been happening/the truth. chew me out i guess. 
[Image: wake-up.png]

Messages In This Thread
the truth ? - by noparking - 01-07-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: the truth ? - by Alberton - 01-07-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: the truth ? - by areare - 01-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: the truth ? - by nothere - 01-07-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: the truth ? - by skrubs_ - 01-07-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: the truth ? - by greenstick65 - 01-09-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: the truth ? - by __ty_lake - 03-04-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: the truth ? - by Pisslizard - 03-27-2021, 12:53 AM