• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: the truth ?
Thread Modes
I mean if they didn't want a bunch of the idiots that they brainwashed pushing their way into the capitol building, the govt/cops certainly had the forces and the foreknowledge to prevent that from happening. I used to have a gab account, but never unsubbed their stupid emails so i got an email the night before this happened from the mods encouraging people to go and film the protest and upload it to their gab tv or wtv. i was just like "oh great, didnt think they were going to do this stupid shit til the inaug"

im thinking they are actually trying to stoke up some kind of civil war here which is still so absurd to me.
biden/harris going to be another really terrible administration. Everyone is so tired of all of this shit, the partisanship is all extremely orchestrated.
Its all hype, the "proud boys" vs "antifa" propaganda festival of why they are both soo dangerous/necessary, patriots/terrorists. They want to incite as many of the people who are fed up into joining a side as they can, but also the more it looks like the dangerous larpings of extremist factions to the normies the better. They don't want either side to gain any traction they just want them to waste their energy fighting each other while they carry on gutting our infrastructure to fund the second coming through the israeli occupation.

Messages In This Thread
the truth ? - by noparking - 01-07-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: the truth ? - by Alberton - 01-07-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: the truth ? - by areare - 01-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: the truth ? - by nothere - 01-07-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: the truth ? - by skrubs_ - 01-07-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: the truth ? - by greenstick65 - 01-09-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: the truth ? - by __ty_lake - 03-04-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: the truth ? - by Pisslizard - 03-27-2021, 12:53 AM