• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Series you're glad you stuck with
Thread Modes
For me, it's Twin Peaks. The first series was great, as was the first half of the 2nd. The series then dipped hard. Thankfully, creator David Lynch pulled it back from the brink for the last 2 episodes. Glad I didn't give up, looking forward to watching the movie and series 3

Twin Peaks is one for me as well.

I also found it really hard to get into The Sopranos at first, but damn I am glad I did. Really that goes for a lot of the HBO shows around that time, The Wire too.
[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]

I only watch twin peaks , dexter was good until it wasn’t good
Angel

L O S T

(01-08-2021, 11:43 PM)wesreyEXE Wrote: For me, it's Twin Peaks. The first series was great, nyt sudoku as was the first half of the 2nd. The series then dipped hard. Thankfully, creator David Lynch pulled it 1001 tips back from the brink for the last 2 episodes. Glad I didn't give up, looking forward to watching the movie and series 3

For me, the best TV series I've ever watched is Peaky Blinders. It's so good and I remembered I have to wait nine years for 6 seasons.

Series like this are very interesting and thought-provoking. But I prefer to relax playing online games. In addition, games can have a positive effect on people's ability to learn. So choose the right games. It is also important to choose the right service that will help you win and pump your account. I have found one

For me it was Texhnolyze. The whole show was very slow, and the plot frequently progressed little to none every episode. I also thought a lot of the characters were weak in the beginning and the show was overall a little too tropey. But I'm glad I stuck it out to the end. The last four episodes single handedly turned a series I thought was interesting but just ok into one of my fav series.
...エ'ᛖ  Д  ЯΞДᎱエᎦて,  んфて  ᎦфᛖΞ  ʄффᎱ.  ДᎱᎱ  てᚺДて  エ'ᏤΞ  ωДんてΞð  てф  ðф  ωДᎦ  てф  ЯΞᏤエᏤΞ  てᚺΞ  ωДyᎦ  фʄ  фᎱð...

It's great to hear that you enjoyed Twin Peaks! Many fans share a similar sentiment about the series. Twin Peaks captivated audiences with its intriguing storyline and distinctive atmosphere. I sometimes combine watching TV shows with games that can help me earn money, such as aviator. It's a great way to experience enjoyable emotions while also earning some extra income.