• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: The Great Bot Purge: v2
Thread Modes
I've gone through and purged a lot of the bot accounts. I've also added a captcha to sign up, since other anti-spam measures aren't working.

I appreciate everyone's help in reporting the spam you see. Please continue to do so!
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

at least the bots aren't hypocrites

(07-18-2022, 08:30 AM)Lettersnotaboutlove Wrote: at least the bots aren't hypocrites

So true bestie
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

(07-18-2022, 08:30 AM)Lettersnotaboutlove Wrote: at least the bots aren't hypocrites

slay queeeeeeeeeeeeeen
° ~ º * - _ + º = ()   d  e  x   () = º + _ - * º ~ °

[Image: gSIG.png]

This is amazing, thanks for sharing
If I were a posthistoric human I'm not sure I would be able to understand the warnings.
I wonder; suppose the waste site big block idea is used, and becomes standard for every waste site. What would that do to human culture in the surrounding areas?
The most distinguishing characteristic of humans imo is the, "this is scary, but I want to know what's on the other side" personality. What if there was something so bizzare, older than you could comprehend, that guaranteed a slow, painful death?
It doesn't move, and it eminenates...
How would that impact human culture in the future?
The most challenging aspect is that even after learning about the natural world, agriculture, establishing social order, etc; these humans would still be utterly unable to explain why this area is deadly.

I just want to know why anyone would send bots here in the first place. I have a hard time believing that all forums were/are targets and that A2B2 is just collateral. But just spamming here also doesn't make any sense either.

P.S.
Thank you Terry for purging them again.
...エ'ᛖ  Д  ЯΞДᎱエᎦて,  んфて  ᎦфᛖΞ  ʄффᎱ.  ДᎱᎱ  てᚺДて  エ'ᏤΞ  ωДんてΞð  てф  ðф  ωДᎦ  てф  ЯΞᏤエᏤΞ  てᚺΞ  ωДyᎦ  фʄ  фᎱð...

(07-19-2022, 09:51 PM)CadaverAssembly Wrote: I just want to know why anyone would send bots here in the first place. I have a hard time believing that all forums were/are targets and that A2B2 is just collateral. But just spamming here also doesn't make any sense either.

P.S.
Thank you Terry for purging them again.

UGH PURGE ME TERRY
UGH YEH UGH PURGE ME Heart

(07-18-2022, 07:42 PM)TerryDev Wrote:

So true bestie

thats a good joke and i really appreciate it and i had a pretty good laugh - but it doesnt change what happened.

the bots arent hypocrites - but everyone one else is. and i had expected better. and i just found more of the same. more of the really shitty same where i expected some fucking integrity. but i found none.

be my bestie. a real bestie gives honest feed back
enjoy your a2b2.

yeah that's the worst part

Hey, Bestie

Its hot. I need someone to powder my nuts.
It's ok. I rubbed cocaine all over them.
You just have to clean them off.

[Image: a2b2.png]

transmission from the void
freshly dusted and busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5eLBe6kOio