• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: A2B2 PODCAST
Thread Modes
bro terrydev needs to make a podcast for a2b2 so he could add some content into the a2b2 youtube channel. maybe make some short clips for tiktok or instagram as well... some marketing like that could attract some new users?  Smile

A podcast might be interesting, but what would we talk about? How do we make it worth watching in an already stupid over-saturated market?
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

(07-13-2022, 07:52 PM)TerryDev Wrote: A podcast might be interesting, but what would we talk about? How do we make it worth watching in an already stupid over-saturated market?
i was thinking about an interview type podcast, where users from a2b2 could be invited to the podcast and discuss their work and what it means for them. this would help the hypoth podcast stay fresh and interesting, and maybe the interviewed would promote it on their social media to help spread the a2b2 word! “CHECK ME OUT ON A2b2 PODCAST TONGIHT AT 8PM!”

I would like a podcast that caters to me, a center leftist pro Israel listener. Something along the lines of the Adam Friedland show.