• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: New Steve Lacy album
Thread Modes
Music 
It's pretty good, but I feel like the tracks that weren't released as singles were kinda weak he lowkey just dropped all the heat before the album, but overall it's a vibe

buttons is prob my favorite from the newly released batch, but it doesn't really compare to bad habit or sunshine those songs are so fucking good

Smile / 10
° ~ º * - _ + º = ()   d  e  x   () = º + _ - * º ~ °

[Image: gSIG.png]

Sunshine and bad habit outshine the rest of the album pretty harshly. Overally Steve Lacy keeps the same problems I've always had with him, with the mostly lackluster vocal performances and poorly thought out and executed production. I feel that some of his die hard fan base who defend every song he makes need to listen to a larger variety of music, though I do feel a lot of his songs are quite likeable so I don't really blame them
[Image: andypfp1.png]

(07-18-2022, 10:08 AM)akx Wrote: Sunshine and bad habit outshine the rest of the album pretty harshly. Overally Steve Lacy keeps the same problems I've always had with him, with the mostly lackluster vocal performances and poorly thought out and executed production. I feel that some of his die hard fan base who defend every song he makes need to listen to a larger variety of music, though I do feel a lot of his songs are quite likeable so I don't really blame them
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/Ksg4XPD/andypfp1.png]

yeah fs, I really liked buttons and amber but the rest is pretty much just okay (sunshine and bad habit are fucking bangers tho I love em)

I've enjoyed his music for a long time but to me it's just one of those brain turned off artists, I like having it as background music when I'm doing something or just chilling, but overall he's always been pretty hit or miss and it's the same w this one
° ~ º * - _ + º = ()   d  e  x   () = º + _ - * º ~ °

[Image: gSIG.png]