• Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: I want to take a fat shit
Thread Modes
Any questions ?  
[Image: image.jpg]

I ain't had a shit in a long time

I do have a question: Why?

(01-23-2021, 03:02 PM)parasomniac Wrote: I do have a question: Why?

[Image: Dead-rising-carlito.png]The reason is pleasure , i cant tell you how much is the pleasure of taking a fat shit into your toilet after work , release all that pressure that you have on your back physically and mentally , physically because you are litteraly dilating your anus naturraly and that makes you lighter . Mentally because you just release a physical form of stress , pressure and even pain in your toilet , of course sometime shitting is not as pleasurable like when you have diarrea or when you are constipated . Any more questions ?

how fat doe? also any updates on it did you get to do it and did it get up to the expectation of pleasure?

Kiss Shitshow
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

(01-24-2021, 11:20 PM)fa$h Wrote: how fat doe? also any updates on it did you get to do it and did it get up to the expectation of pleasure?
Cant tell you how fat it is i dont like looking at my own shit in the toilet but i can tell you it was a big fat long one (kinda like a snake) it goes out slowly and then i kinda felt like it was pointy in the end (wich is perfect because you have more of that feel of you emptying yourself) then to feel more accomplished after that you just fart a loud fucking fart with your spread ass cheek i will tell later how to achieve something like this without causing any problem to yourself

[Image: 14948-full.png]ok i'll be short on that one Eat vegetable , bread , and white meat (Chicken , turkey , duck etc...) and try to hold your poop as much as you can , then when you can't hold it anymore go for it and enjoy ^^

BORN TO SHIT
FORCED TO  WIPE!!!

fat shits be having you lose 5 pounds in a matter of seconds