• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: anyone wanna make a game?
Thread Modes
Bug 
I can't STAND programming but id love to make something. I can do art, music, sound, level design, story, writing etc. but I'm lethally allergic to programming and scripting, so if anyone smarter than me would like to team up lmk! Save me from this C# hell.

same boat. have plenty of ideas, and tons of concept art, but i'm just not a left brained person at all unfortunately
[Image: world.jpg]
Angel

Try Unreal Engine Blueprint or Unity Bolt.
It is still tricky but a lot easier than coding.
For 2d games Godot is pretty good engine. Also have visual scripting but it is more confusing.
And my favorite is blender 2.79 game engine. It is very simple and limited but you can do some cool creative stuff with it.

Already made a game. Don’t OD. ✌?
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

Ren'py is a fantastic engine if you're interested in visual novels
give it time and the marketing will come undone.

So I've dicked around with RPGmaker MV and a few other things but I will HAPPILY work on a project. DM me or find my ass on the discord.

I also know a lot of weird philos shit if you wanted to make a 'big brain' game.

Oh~ also I've made some very basic games with unity but nothing you couldn't do with a yt tutorial.

I'm a programmer and I'm up to some short and sweet projects that won't take years to finish. I use Unity, know some graphic programming, 3D stuff, gameplay programming stuff and pretty much everything, but I don't have much experience in creating graphics or music from the ground up myself.

If you want to make games but can't program get something that holds your hand like Construct Classic, GDevelop or wait for Clickteam Fusion to go on sale

Well of course i would love to make some games but frankly i must admit that i don't have musch skills for this to happen. Unfortunately i didn't have much brains to spend them into learning something about videogames, so right now all i can is just to play them. But i guess i still can have fun from just linebet app apk download and spending some time testing my own luck. I guess creating games is not for me. Sad

(01-16-2024, 02:00 PM)HerbertKlover Wrote: Well of course i would love to make some games but frankly i must admit that i don't have musch skills for this to happen. Unfortunately i didn't have much brains to spend them into learning something about videogames, so right now all i can is just to play them. But i guess i still can have fun from just linebet app apk download and spending some time testing my own luck. I guess creating games is not for me. Sad

Anybody can create a game with the right tools
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]