• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: QnA with Andy Morin!
Thread Modes
Andy! What is the one food that you eat more than any other foods?

Hi Andy, huge fan! Ever since I began working on music myself, I found that I was always inspired listening to music that you've had a hand in. Your sound and style is so unique and raw and that has got me wondering 

When did you start working on experimental stuff? What kind of music did you want to make when you first began your career? 

Another question I have is what kind of gear do you use live? I've seen a few pictures of different things and have become super curious as to what you prefer and what you use. For example, I've attached an image where I can see an SP-404/303 and would love to know how that was implemented into the performance!

[Image: Death-Grips-Concert.png]

What keeps you alive?

Free will or predestination?
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-02-05-at-9-19-49-PM.png]

Thoughts on Kodak Black? https://youtu.be/_XqKuHT_09Y

Probably a cliche question, but how do you get around creative blocks? Also, do you ever get really jealous of other creators, and do you have a way to not do such a thing? Sometimes I stop making things because I am so far from where I want to be when I am listening to a favorite artist of mine. Thanks.

(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!

Do you smoke weed and if so then how much? Oh and what is ur favourite type of cheese if u have one?

a lot of your projects, in my interpretation, speak to the encroaching anxiety of the digital age. what are some spaces on the web, defunct or not, that have been influential to your art or way of thinking?

What is in the uncracked file from the No Love Deep Web ARG? If you were even involved with that. I assume it's the vocals from The Money Store, but one can never be too sure.
Angel swag Angel 

Are there any visual artists that inspire or influence you and your work?