• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: QnA with Andy Morin!
Thread Modes
(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!
Hello! You're one of my favorite producers of all time btw... Can you give us an insight of your mindset in creating sounds you hear in your head?

Also, do you like Vore?

What insight do you have for people experiencing hurdles and struggles and intense self-doubt with their art/creative endeavors?

How do you balance finding time and energy for creativity when in a tumultuous phase in your life (financial anxieties, low level of inspiration, etc.)?

I strive to make art for art's sake, but at the same time it'd be nice if people see it. How do you go about showcasing/sharing your work when you have zero contacts? Meeting people online seems to be the main way to go about things especially given Covid, but it feels so daunting. The work should speak for itself if it's arresting/good enough, but at the same time I can't help but feel that the tree doesn't make a sound when no one's around to hear it.

While not having money in mind when making art is very important to me, I can't help but fantasize about making art my full-time career and making a decent living off of it. How have you reconciled this, if you even had to struggle with this dilemma at all?

Thank you for your time Smile

Do you have a favourite anime?

thanks for this opportunity. what are some VSTs you like to use?

hey andy are there any future events planned similar to the night of fire

Would you ever release the songs you played at Night of Fire on streaming services? Love you Andy

Star 
(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!

What's your favorite part of a2b2?

Would you make a2b2 a record label?

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

Hi Andy! Is there any plans for an a2b2 app for mobile devices or desktop? Thanks, mia

what is your favourite song you've ever worked on, and why?