• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: QnA with Andy Morin!
Thread Modes
Hello! If you could go back in time to any date and change something, what would you do?
° ~ º * - _ + º = ()   d  e  x   () = º + _ - * º ~ °

[Image: gSIG.png]

(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!

Strange question, but how did you meet Terry? Business page? Mutual friend? I'm curious how a semi celebrity d
[Image: 53ea0mk5e0c61.jpg]

rummer even got into contact with a man such as Terry.

What's your zodiac sign (preferably 'big three' but I'll be happy even with your Sun sign)?

What's your motivation for making music or arts in general?

Do you do the funny dxm

How did you and Terry meet?

Could we ever see an officially released A2B2 compilation/collective album under the A2B2 record label? There's a lot of great artists in this community and it'd be great to release a big project like that. Thanks for everything you're doing!
o        a        t        b        o        i
[Image: largemac.png]

s             w              a              g

what's the best way to wipe

Hey Andy
amazing work on Face Tat and Spiritual Bankruptcy

how did you get your start into producing and how did you find a interest music and do you have any tips for all the upcoming sound engineers

Smile

[Image: pfp-3000.jpg]

Hi Andy, I am asking members of this server to draw their posture while they are sitting at the computer (or using their phone if they don't have a computer), would you like to participate? I can post examples of some of the submissions so far in #image-posting