• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: QnA with Andy Morin!
Thread Modes
Would you rather be bitten by 100 snakes every hour or be a bird with a million dollars?

Also what is your least favourite animal?

Next instrumental album? (also, how long did it take to make eh?)

Hi! So I was wondering how/why and when did you start making music?

hello you rascal

r u gonna do any cool shit with the OG a2b2 studio on 4th ave?

sincerely, chris from south sac

Hi Andy!

What is MC Ride like in real life? How did you make the chorus in Ring a Bell? How have you met Zach?
Sorry, for the too many questions, I am a huge fan of You. I hope you'll publish something in the close future.

With respect,
Maaji from Hungary

What would you say your goals are for A2B2 both in terms of the community around it and the brand/name in general?
yes this is elle

say hi to me on twitter

(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!
Even if this doesn't get answered or anything, I want to take the opportunity to tell you just how amazing Runway D is. I can't even explain why, but to me it's just unbelievably good, and one of the best electronic tracks I've ever heard. Makes me feel beautiful too, whenever I listen to it, again, I don't know why, but it does.

In that vein, especially since hearing the Night of Fire set, I got the feeling that a LOT of my favourite songs from DG were "directed" by you. I don't know how to properly explain this, but judging by solo work (Face Tat vs Codename Dancer/NoF), I'd say the more abrasive production is Zach, and the more electronically-influenced one is you, if that makes sense. 

This is why I have the feeling you're responsible for a lot of Government Plates, which quite literally shaped my entire perspective on art as a whole. Thank you for that!

(I may be totally off about the production assumption btw, in which case, I'm really sorry.)

But anyway, since I mentioned Runway D being one of the best I've ever heard, here comes the question : 

What would be some of the best electronic music YOU've heard? What music would you say has (in)voluntarily transpired into the production of Fashion Week and Government Plates? I'd love to hear more music like that, and where get it better than from the source? 

I hope this didn't come off as some fanboying stuff, cause it's the last thing I wanted to do. I couldn't miss the chance to show my appreciation for all the good times y'all been responsible for in the last decade tho.

Stay safe out there, Andy!

Do you like spaghettios!? Also what is your favorite aesthetic trend that's out now? What do you think the new aesthetic trend will be in the 2020s
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

Is a2b2 university just a bit or is it legit? What's the deal with that??? Andy Morin

Please tell us some of your favourite artworks. Books, films, games, animes, music... anything goes.