• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: QnA with Andy Morin!
Thread Modes
I have a couple. First; did you, Zach, and Stefan anticipate the reaction that people would have to Death Grips? And in what capacity were you involved in the creation of NLDW? As far as I know, you don't have a producer or songwriting credit on the album and were absent from the tour that proceeded its release and we were never given an explanations as to why. I don't expect an answer to these questions considering they might be too prying, but I'm curious to hear what have to say should you choose to respond. 

Your music was and still is very important to me, and Death Grips will always be my all time favorite creative collective. You three totally changed the way I understand not only music, but art as a whole as well as myself and humanity. I guess they intersect, though. Y'all are beautiful people and I'll always support what you guys do.

some of my favourite bands are Fugazi, dismemberment plan, built to spill and of course death grips

what are your favourite bands, andy?

(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!

hey andy,

What's your favorite track that you've *ever* produced?

(02-16-2021, 01:00 AM)TerryDev Wrote: Hey all! As you may know the first edition of the A2B2 zine is in production. Our first edition will feature an interview with the site's founder, Andy Morin!

We're looking for your input! Ask any burning questions you have for him in this thread and we'll hand pick a few to be answered.

The zine will be released in the next month or so in both physical and digital forms. Stay tuned here or our other outlets for info!

What's your all time favorite album?

What's the plan for the future of A2B2? Will we get the imageboards back Smile

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

Hi Andy
Will we ever get to see any of your visual arts projects?

Are you happy Andy?

What do you do for fun? Pastimes? Hobbies? Etc... 

Sorry if someone has already asked this, I didn’t see it anywhere Shy

first off youre my favorite producer ever, 

second off, what is your favorite project you have made?

What project is your favourite that you have worked on?