• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: What have we been playing recently?
Thread Modes
Question 
I got a handful of games on christmas, most of which I really love and are now some of my fav games. Dark souls 3 was my first souls game and dark souls 1 I loved just as much. I've also played through Dragons Dogma which is SO under-talked about for how cool it is. Check all of these out if you like fantasy worlds  Big Grin

Playing Disco Elysium right now, very good game
Do you like scary movies? What's your favorite?  Blush

(02-20-2021, 01:23 AM)tremendo Wrote: I got a handful of games on christmas, most of which I really love and are now some of my fav games. Dark souls 3 was my first souls game and dark souls 1 I loved just as much. I've also played through Dragons Dogma which is SO under-talked about for how cool it is. Check all of these out if you like fantasy worlds  Big Grin

Playing DS3 now. It's so sick.
Juke Technology

I've been playing Blasphemous. A very good game I'd say, would recommend.

I've been playing Omori. It's similar to earth bound and is a phycological horror. I recommend it but take the trigger warning pop up seriously.

Sleeping Dogs

i started ffxiv recently, my first mmo but i'm actually surprisingly enjoying myself. dragon's dogma is a classic

Been playing Hades, SMT: Digital Devil Saga and Persona 3

Recently finished 'Resident Evil Village' and am currently halfway through 'Mass Effect Legendary Edition'

Big Grin

Enjoying Murder Miners, I recommend playing it. I don't know what I doing 95 percent of the time. (Try adjusting the visual grid to 540 d for ultimate gameplay haha)