• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Dreams!
Thread Modes
Star 
[Firstly: I know this thread could go in like any of the 'general' catorgories, but I think IRL works]
This is a thread about interesting dreams you have had, interesting being a key word (although I recognise it's bold of me to assume that my dreams are interesting in the first place, so on second thoughts go crazy). This is primarily to recount your dreams, not necessarily to disect them, but that would be fine though!

I will go first: I dreamt of traversing a few different realities, the first I can rememer being an animated cartoon world consisting primarily of elderly people. The word "groovytown" was floated in front of them, and when I saw the world a different angle i realised that these floating letters just stayed in that place the whole time, and the sky was permantly a dark red/purple colour. There was also a giraffe that hopped behind the houses.
The next reality I travelled to took me to a train station where there was a wedding happening. I knew that it was a gay wedding because (in my dream logic) they were playing Bronski Beat. Everyone at this wedding was wearing very ornate 17th century looking outfits, but all in pale yellow and pink; their clothes didn't relfect traditionally gendered clothes and they kind of looked like Victorian sillohettes coloured in. They also had pink and yellow coloured dogs.
[i drew a sketch of this scene]:

[Image: dreamplatformwedding.jpg]
I began to cry from emotion, now also wearing a strange yellow outfit, and the companion I had been travelling with
had turned away somewhere, seperating us. This was already suspicious.

A pink train pulled up, and at some point I think I became a different person as I was compelled by someone to board the train, as whoever was there promised it would be fun, and I saw 'myself' board from 3rd person, and it was not me, but a young girl dressed in all pink and in a 70s style. From this point the dream appeard as if it was grainy old film. As I boarded the train I became myself again, and the girl dressed in pink was in fact the person leading my onto the train. She sat me down with her family and we looked out of the window seeing a variety of surreal sights, most of which I can't remember but I remember strong blues, greens, and reds, and alien looking plants. On of these was a field of strange blue flowers, made of mostly a spongy coral-like material. I thought all of this was fascinating, but the girl's grandad made some remark like "uh, not another field of Pie Plants" and everyone seemed very disinterested by them.

[Image: dreampieplant.jpg]

I realised now that I had been in this reality for a strangley long time; each other one I'd stayed in for only a minute or so. Another sight was a field containing men in suits sat on red chairs in a circle:

[Image: dreamsuitcircle.jpg]

Eventually the girls informed me that you could reach out of the windows and take things, which apparently was stealing but she encouraged me to do so. After I did so I had to go through the door to the next carriage. When I did I found a living room, still in a rather seventies style, using pastel colours, and in the place where a TV maybe would be on the wall, a perspex box was mounted there. Inside of this box were two spheres stuffed into which were what appeared to be two blue birds with huge mouths and teeth.

[Image: dreamlivingroomwithteeth.jpg]
The bird things looked like something from the Beatles Yellow Submarine Movie, like a creature in the sea of monsters.

I had to wave to the bird things to announce that I had stolen something. When I did they made a horrible scream. I realised then that this was the plot of a movie or something that I was already familiar with. (that's what I thought in the dream, but suprisingly its not a real film.) The idea is that you live on this train eternally, and so the only way to surive is to steal food from outside of the windows, but everytime you do you get screamed at by these birds, and there is something about the scream that is completely intolerable over time; you're stuck in this situation where you eventaully die, as you will want to avoid the sound of the screaming because there's just something incredibly disturbing about it, so you don't want to steal and have to get screamed at, but then if you don't steal you don't eat and you'll die. I can't remember how I got out of there but I know I did eventually
Local Cryptid

Very cool dream not gonna lie. I wish I could recreate my dreams by drawing them but I cant.

I had a weird dream one time where I was standing on one of those gay tower/blocks from the PS2 opening screen.
Something like this

[Image: image.png]

But instead of that blackness it was all white. Then someone/something appeard in the distant. I couldnt see it because of the fog. Then it started transforming into a more human like figure. I started walking towards it and I realized it was me. It started speaking some giberish and I kept yelling at me/him that I didnt understand. Then I he got really mad and and started screaming back, the white fog begining to shift color into the one from the pic, making me someone jump off the tower somehow. Then I kept falling and falling until I got into the error screen like this one.

[Image: image.png]

Then a loud detuned harsh pad started playing in the background as I kept falling and screaming. Evrything got really bright and ominous and red then I woke up.

I still dont know what it means but it remains into my mind very clearly.

sweet dreams to zach

Yo i’ve got one I wrote down a while back. Might as well vomit it into the void in case someone ever comes across it and gains something from itt. I wrote it as a series of texts to a person I used to date and am gonna leave it in that format:

“I had the strangest dreams last night, like it’s not even funny

you were in the last little bit (after all the borderline nightmare stuff), so that was nice

ur hair was green and yellow with different textures for each color, but I still gave you a bIG huG

Part 1: I was hearing a story/watching a TV show-- getting very close to the finale. can’t remember what the show was about. I remember their being some plot line about like wealthy colonists (like stereotypical white guys in africa killing elephants in the 1800s or some shit) and schemes and stuff. I think that was all backstory/buildup though, because by the end, there was like this martian colony. A boy on earth was video chatting his brother on mars, but it kept showing things from the boy on mar’s perspective where everyone looked like the stereotypical bug eyed brown alien

like it kept cutting in between earth’s view (where people looked normal) and the martian view (with the grotesque aliens) and it was very clear that it was some sinister sort of twilight zone moment-- also, the line between the show and real life was kinda blurry. like I’m not sure if the show was purely fictional. the disturbing twist at the end seemed to have more of an impact on real life than that

Part 2: I’m at my house (only the lighting is different and it’s surreal and stuff). it is night. I tell [younger sister] that i love and appreciate her as a sister/friend, so that’s cute. We notice, through the window, that the full moon is traveling way too fast. We go outside to the driveway to investigate. The moon continues traveling faster and faster until it is arcing across the night sky/ orbiting the earth in seconds. Idk how we figure it out (maybe my mom or a neighbor tells us about the news), but in addition to the pandemic, this moon thing is the first sign of a global increase in gravity. If you stay standing for too long you’ll be crushed. There’s global panic (and permanent nightfall, I think) as the gravity keeps getting stronger and stronger. people are advising that you try to lie down to avoid getting crushed, but that’ll only work for so long. some people are attempting to submerge themselves in cement/ water (i forget if I did this, or if it worked/backfired). I remember what I told [younger sister]/ look back on my life in general and think, “you know, If I die here, I can accept that. I’ve done a lot in the time that I’ve had”

Part 3:
(not sure how the parts are all linked together, but I think they were) it’s still night. I decide I’m going to (high) school in a muted blue dress. it’s a gender neutral dress and I have this preemptive attitude like “hey, don’t even make fun of me. boys can wear dresses too. this is a boy dress anyway”. it’s cold out. snowing? I wear the dress, and my green coat (from real life) and my backpack and begin the walk to school. It’s windy and I keep getting tangled in/losing track of all the layers of clothing i have (dress, coat, backpack, maybe more? an instrument case? idk). I eventually make it. (It’s not any school that I went to in real life, but I think I’ve been to it before in another dream. In the other dream, I remember the stairwell and doing pencil graffiti in it). I end up in the bathroom deciding whether to put on something over the dress (it’s got shoulder straps and shows a bit of my chest. Idk how to describe dresses that well but I know I could draw it). I think I pull out a sweater or something to put over it? this whole time, I’m still struggling to move since I have a big bulky coat and backpack to deal with.

Part 3.5 (4? who knows)
I say 3.5, because i don’t think there’s that much of a cut between this section and the last. like there’s some continuity in my personality/ location? i don’t really know

Anyways, I’m at your dorm at this school I think. It’s also kinda got capsule hotel vibes even though it’s not nearly that small and the aesthetic is totally different.

everything is dark, warmly lit, (no windows, just lamps) there are lots of blankets and knitted things there. it’s very cosy. I still have my backpack + dress+ sweater from before (at least at first), but I also remember myself wearing black jeans + black shirt + that black & checkered jacket thing I have. I kinda look like my satire character. maybe my dress is in my backpack. anyways, it’s safe and warm. I don’t have to worry about the gravity or the pandemic (this plot point must have continued from before. idk how). you’re there. I forget what we did/ talked about-- I more remember the setting and the feeling of warmth. I’m standing there, looking for you I think. maybe I’m hesitant to get in the pile of blankets since I’m wearing actual clothes and shoes that are not super comfortable. There’s some very very mild, ordinary (playful?) conflict/ annoyance (reluctance to kiss and cuddle because sick/ missing class/ i forget why) but it’s nice. Somehow, I lose track of where you are. I’m searching the blanket piles for you but can’t find you anywhere. You emerge from the closet with aforementioned yellow & green textured hair, a green stripped sweater, arm’s wide and I give you a Big Hug. (I think this is about the time that I woke up, which kinda sucks because it was really nice and warm and cozy and stuff)”

Thx 4 reading Big Personal Dream! hope it brought you something and that you are well enough

LOL I dreamt A2 wasnt a big dump. But it is. And i was like "Oh noes..." all my high hopes for a different world...! But the world wasnt different! It was more of the same and really to be honest a whole lot worse.!

!!!

I was disappointed. It was tough. For real tho - pretending like I violated some TOS shit, like people didnt know how often I helped lift someone up or talk through something. A real disappointment. and i dont mind repeating myself. as i am drunk and wont remember. ok, im not that drunk and i will remember - how poorly i consider this place.

ciao bb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebhk63N6f70

YOURE NOT ONE OF THEM
YOURE PURE
MY SWEET VANILLA BLUE
LOST CONTROL AGAIN TODAY

nice bass tone : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJbHAtO9YGc

i love these guys like nothin else

like if youve ever taped a brides maid in to a dress . . . you get it

HOT SHIT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzQT0G51Pn8

FASCINATING : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOYzKqNvJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPDRfnvvjaw