• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Counterstrike 2
Thread Modes
What do you guys think of it? Personally I miss my old achivos from CSGO

gaben stole the achievements for his stash

Gimme not VR Counterstrike but AR counterstrike already. See how many rounds you last in de_livingroom. fuk yeah!!!

otherwise its just the same game that was on hl1, basically a mod

omg fuckcs2 is such a piece of shit compared to csgo it's not even funny. like wtf valve what the hell were you thinking?????/ seriously how can u mess up cs so bad? like i mean come on guys its just sooooooo terrible. why cant anything ever go right with these updates. im just so disappointed its unreal

Haven't played it yet but Counterstrike is one of the greatest team based competitive games I've ever played and it really goes all the way back to the beginning. Which version has the deepest meta is a debate but the power of immersion and and roleplaying the asymmetrical yet balanced gameplay provides its really unmatched still to this day.

this is the end for counter strike. noone cares anymore. i cant believe i was ever excited by counter strike at all. everytime i play cs i ran into hackers. but now its a matter of keeping your own team from cheating. ive never seen such blatant obvious cheating in my entire life. who doesnt cheat now? justme?! what makes it worse is when you lose its all "cheating" "lack of skill" whatever, thats bullshit, it's basic common sense that you cant see thru the fucken walls normally. so fuck cs