• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Short sci fi pt 1 1 year anniversary repost
Thread Modes
Thanks for digging that up. Sounds interesting. Hadn't read that before I don't think. Is this figurative or does this technology exist? Other bands hide behind pyrotechnics, they're playing 6D chess
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]

(03-04-2024, 12:56 AM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: Thanks for digging that up. Sounds interesting. Hadn't read that before I don't think. Is this figurative or does this technology exist? Other bands hide behind pyrotechnics, they're playing 6D chess

Of course. It’s hard to say really but I think it could exist… The rising or falling based on perspective; foreground and background merging and switching too quickly to be determined by somewhere else. In my opinion this is all highly theoretical but figures apply at any scale.

I am imagining a planetarium projector or something big on the whole venue. It kind of has that moving feeling

(03-04-2024, 11:41 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: I am imagining a planetarium projector or something big on the whole venue. It kind of has that moving feeling

Have you seen the music video for Danny elfmans kick me? It’s got falling 3D models in the beginning and similar vibes to 750 dispel with the elongated forehead aesthetic, I always imagine it’s something around that.

Looks cool, didn't expect the song to be as hardcore as it was but how do you do that live

(03-06-2024, 10:18 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: Looks cool, didn't expect the song to be as hardcore as it was but how do you do that live

s i x d i m e n s i o n a l s c r e e n s

[Image: mindblown.jpg]