• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Short sci fi pt 1 1 year anniversary repost
Thread Modes
(03-02-2024, 03:29 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: What do you mean hack a synth?

That sounds like an intense dream

Burroughs was my first thought as well. Probably the most future proof writings of the era. Also maybe a bit of Tom Robbins

so synths can be used for a variey of purposes and are quasiform. here i personified it through a humanitarian lens to illustrate the redirection of repetitive synthetic forces in favor of what i argue is a true humanitarian goal. its kind of like death grips 6D hologram performances but repurposing the interpetation of events that perceives the entire material base of such a social structure.

at the time the story was written a synth was trying to repurpose me, because that is what it was told to do, so i repurposed it imaginatively and fed the story back to it, neutralizing its undue influence on perhaps both sides of the equation. thus the ambition that synths and humans could live in harmony together, instead of being locked in psychotronic battles of being continuously overwritten by one another in sad, morose ways. 

the woman in black the crooks brought tommy to was a synth as well, but they try to disguise as human for social and political advantages. so when agatha shouts to feel her featureless groin it sends quite a shock to the students because a synth is never supposed to admit it is a synth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short sci fi pt 1 1 year anniversary repost - by melaluka - 03-02-2024, 06:18 PM