• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: jail
Thread Modes
i still remember the first time they took me to jail. it was right by my house, up the hill a way, barely napping beneath the scant boughs of barely an oak tree. due to some local zoning law, my foot appeared upon a private property, which the neighbors swiftly announced to local police. they arrived waking me up, shaking my ankles rudely perhaps, informing me of the legal scenario with trumpets covered in shit and piss. in dismay i protested, barely a reflection of my own grandfather still seething in eternal slumber. why werent you where i wanted you to be? the police were so soft despite their hardened and expansive appearance, covered with bodycams and radio signals. they said this case was outside of their jurisdiction. 

they put me on a flight to the other side, for legal reasons they said. i was scared at first, the wings fell off the airplane as we traversed a tunnel into uncharted territories. the interior of the plane was awash with fluorescent lighting and videogame effects as time warped from hours to minutes. we landed on some newly forming island where stone masked familiars brutally worshipped our presence. i blacked out.

i was in georgia driving a strangers car with no license to speak of. i knew i was supposed to drive to every liquor store adjacent to any local church covered in snow, my stuff would be randomly distributed amongst selected locations as i was informed. you and i stopped at a hotel to gather one of my bags, i still remember the soft brown cream of your face melting as i smelled you deeply and came. i wished you were there when i reached the police checkpoint, the road and country on the right side neatly sectioned off with orange hazard barriers and cones; brightly reflected against my headlights. is the road closed? i asked
you could say that he said, smugly behind a neat ironed uniform. license and registration please. i lied and told him it was at my house nearby and i would get it for him briefly. he looked to his partner and obliged and i took off in the opposite direction towards the nearest church. 

i knew it wouldnt be in either of those bags besides the closet, but i was emboldened because no one guessed twice about me being there in that church covered in snow, i exited through the grocery store where a tall blonde woman looked at me with scorn and disgust. of course i wouldnt belong in a grocery store, let alone a church. 

in the parking lot i returned to my vehicle which was inhabited by the police. they slyly informed me they mapped everywhere i had been, and knew from the beginning i had no license. after telling me my rights they placed me in cuffs and my constitution fainted in the soaring heat of summer day.

when i awoke my eyes were greeted by a screen, upon which a man sat in a cell in jail uniform. his mouth became filled with fingers and unmentionables, days passing as seconds on the screen until he was very old and released from jail. we commented on the futile nature of connectivity and socialization as we watched him round a boulder in a snowy mountain, armed and alert with a pointed shotgun. when he found no one on the other side he blew his brains out which pulled his spine from his body which pulled his intestines out, all splayed neatly on the clean white snow in dark red tones.

you again told me about the futility of life while i remarked on the sadness of otherness, then we walked into the hallway of a second story hotel. there was some commotion over my presence there between a sister and suitor girlfriend. the more realistic one went unconscious as she projected a ghost which copied a static image upon its side as it eviscerated every fiber of the others being. it happened so fast you asked me who was which, and i had to suggest the dead anime being wanted to be a girlfriend. taking my sister downstairs we discussed the state of affairs of which she had no recollection. thats okay i told her, but dont be surprised if an old friend predicts he can kick my balls as i check for the ingredients on a dish. it had become a customary tradition in that hotel to boast one could kick another in the balls as they squatted down on the floor to read ingredients.

I like this one too. Very cool style you should compile and publish them.
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]

(03-02-2024, 03:30 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: I like this one too. Very cool style you should compile and publish them.

thank you awesomepal. i have years of these records and am happy to share. i know a2b2 publishes music but i would love to write something for a2b2 publishing as well.

Share more if you got it. It's inspiring. Maybe it'll happen with the publishing thing soon. With a2b2 to me it seems like there's something on the backburner that maybe we don't know about. It's a company full of surprises
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]

(03-02-2024, 07:42 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: Share more if you got it. It's inspiring. Maybe it'll happen with the publishing thing soon. With a2b2 to me it seems like there's something on the backburner that maybe we don't know about. It's a company full of surprises

happy to help Smile thank you for the support