• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Awesome Disclaimer
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
Want to disclaim anything that seems like a call out from me is likely me being self deprecating, talking about some form of insecurity or neurosis. Any achievement I have is self published and bought with money I earned the hard way. You have all the power, I am irrelevant but somehow strangely more relevant than I knew a few years ago. Not overstating my hand or living in a fantasy, and I don't want to be known as that guy. 

I don't want anyone past, present or future to take these posts the wrong way and misconstrue them into abject criticism or some veiled attempts at revenge or jealousy. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I also apologize if anyone took the wrong intent from anything I said.

Please believe the obvious: I want to enjoy life. Life's too short to waste time on the bullshit. Be cool to each other and make this place fun. This is a character of mine yes, a fictional account of some sort of internet personality that became real. You can't unsee that but we're all human beings here on a2b2. My idealization of a2b2 is a tribe of creatives and artists connected together in one harmonious and productive hive mind united under the banner of freedom. This includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.
[Image: 723d9d53-f88a-426c-8379-90249547a164.webp]
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]

I don't really know what you're referring to but I think it's normal to act differently online then you would with your body you can't really interact the same way anyways part of the fun is you get to put on a costume and embody traits you wish you could "irl" not that the material world is anymore real then the internet

Just a reminder just in case. I once said the wrong thing if you could bring yourselves to believe that
[Image: thinkerhoathinh.gif]

Great!