• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: I would like your feedback on my newest song. I tried to keep it original
Thread Modes
https://soundcloud.com/foxmtheory/dancin...dnight-sun

This is definitely a good song, it sounds original to me. As far as constructive criticism goes, I felt like the vocals could be improved, especially when the vocals begin. For the lyrics, lines such as "The rainfall and the snow" and
"While imaginations grow" might sound better as "Rainfall and the snow" and
"Imaginations grow."

It's definitely a well done song, keep making music and be sure to post it here!

(05-26-2021, 06:14 PM)d33p Wrote: This is definitely a good song, it sounds original to me. As far as constructive criticism goes, I felt like the vocals could be improved, especially when the vocals begin. For the lyrics, lines such as "The rainfall and the snow" and
"While imaginations grow" might sound better as "Rainfall and the snow" and
"Imaginations grow."

It's definitely a well done song, keep making music and be sure to post it here!

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the track!

Did you make this by yourself? Cool song dude! I can hear everything in the mix. Love the guitar playing. I sort of agree with the other comment about the vocals and lyrics. But I also think it's perfect the way it is. I would definitely listen to an album of this music, it's interesting.

(06-12-2021, 03:08 PM)psych0pomp Wrote: Did you make this by yourself? Cool song dude! I can hear everything in the mix. Love the guitar playing. I sort of agree with the other comment about the vocals and lyrics. But I also think it's perfect the way it is. I would definitely listen to an album of this music, it's interesting.

Thank you so much for your feedback. This song is all me except the drums and the final mix was done by someone on Fiverr. About the lyrics, those were repetitive on purpose given all that was going on with the synths, guitars, and drums. I am definitive working on new music so stay tuned!