• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: the weather
Thread Modes
how has the weather been near you recently? For me yesterday the weather was great, it was warm enough to wear summer clothes but it rained briefly in the middle of the day and there were huge towering clouds in the sky that were beautiful.
Some of you are probably in the huge heatwave happening in canada and (pressumably also) the US and in that case I hope you are ok and are managing to avoid heat stroke, that is difficult and unnatural weather and its hard on your health. 
Also this isn't supposed to be a meanial small talk thread; the weather and the goings on of the sky are very important. We could track increasing extreme weather as the climate changes and puts us in danger. For example where I am has been opposite to north america right now, it's been a really cold and rainy spring and early summer, only recently getting into warm summer weather. There was a series on flash floods in may blocking the drains and the streets near me got covered with overflowing sewage and stuff.

example of 'weather' for reference:
⛅⛈?
Local Cryptid

chcicagoian over here.

every second we get closer to halloween it's like the gods of entropy itself have chosen to fuck with the thermostat in every way possible.

Southeast US here. The weather has remained unchanged from summer until very recently. The pollen this last season was worse than usual and it's taking longer than normal for everything to get cold and rainy.
...エ'ᛖ  Д  ЯΞДᎱエᎦて,  んфて  ᎦфᛖΞ  ʄффᎱ.  ДᎱᎱ  てᚺДて  エ'ᏤΞ  ωДんてΞð  てф  ðф  ωДᎦ  てф  ЯΞᏤエᏤΞ  てᚺΞ  ωДyᎦ  фʄ  фᎱð...