yeah, FUCK YOU, assholes

pretty shitty community

Off yourselves

Literally the worst community of miserable people

fucking LOL
et tu, Shibe?
now i know how Joan of Arc felt

this is from a message i recently received:

"Bro are you the guy who told someone to kill themself in the A2B2 server? What a legend"

this is a fragment of my response:

"Lets cut to the chase - if you think telling someone to really go hurt themselves is a good time, then we aren't compatible. But if you find hypocritical social bullying and thoughtless reactionaries -especially ones who should know better from having spent time with you - as annoying as I do, then maybe there is some fun to be had."

https://discord.gg/67hCUVmp

Fuck you, hypocritical social bullying thoughtless reactionaries of a2b2

FUCK YOU HYPOCRITICAL SOCIAL BULLYING THOUGHTLESS REACTIONARIES OF A2B2

for real
fuck you teenage taliban cunts
eat your fucking internet burqas
your dust is no more significant
than any other dust

I thought it was really interesting to see all the negative posts that followed the "environmentally sensitive" incident, especially in relation to all the generally negative comments that happen in the a2b2 discord channel generally. But I was kicked out before I could copy them (which was all i wanted to do, to keep things in a good perspective for how people treat each other in the a2b2 discord). C'est la vi. But I saw them. I know about them. I read them. I saw what was censored and what wasnt and what people were permitted to talk about.

I'll try to contact Thomas (Wokeshibe) for a copy of his screen cap that he really liked to post and repost.