• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Thoughts on machin3g1rl
Thread Modes
I listened to WLFGRL the other day and i really enjoyed it (especially the album art)! My favourite track is probably Ghost or Excruciating Deth. I will have to check out their other stuff now.
[Image: Evil-Explorer.gif]

(01-01-2021, 06:03 AM)krashhash Wrote: machine girl is awesome and hasn't dropped a miss so far despite randomly switching genres with biyaaheysf

agreed

(01-01-2021, 06:41 AM)Sp_Atk Wrote: I listened to WLFGRL the other day and i really enjoyed it (especially the album art)! My favourite track is probably Ghost or Excruciating Deth. I will have to check out their other stuff now.

ghost is great, so subtle but perfect
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

Don't forget about RePorpoised Phantasies. 
Listening to Cyan Hardcore and Infinite Potentiality make a mf feel ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Machinegirl is a sick producer. WLFGRL is hands down my personal favorite release.

And if you like his stuff you'd like my stuff too
Exclamation _/=satan=\_3333 Exclamation
[a.k.a. Starfish Deathsquad]

i think INTRUSIVE on the demo disc is a near perfect track

machine girl has swag
~MouseMan   Wink

If you're looking for new content you should DEFINITELY check out some of his mixes.

Have been a huge fan for a while now. I really like the mix of anime/hardcore/breakcore/synth/punk aesthetic they got going on. The addition of the live drummer also shot the band on a whole new level.

i like them