• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: MF DOOM
Thread Modes
What is your favorite MF DOOM song, memory involving his music, interview, or other things?

[Image: FFEC9499-122-E-4-E00-82-D9-1-AE922-BE6-FD3.gif]

Favorite MF DOOM song gotta be either Kon Queso or Hoe Cakes. They were the first two MF DOOM songs I had ever heard and they were magnificent for my 13 yr old mind

Vomitspit, Potholderz, or Figaro. DOOM always had those creamy samples, meshed so well. RIP
[Image: soup.gif] 
Chicken Noodle Soup.

(01-01-2021, 03:43 AM)Carson Wrote: What is your favorite MF DOOM song, memory involving his music, interview, or other things?

Favorite song is either Rap Snitch Knishes or Figaro, fav moment was when Hannibal Buress was a doombot
- roundy  Smile  Angry

Heart 
Favourite song is between Saliva and Deep Fried Frenz, I remember first hearing MM...FOOD a few years age and I listened to it for like a week straight.
I love this image of DOOM Heart
[Image: MFMAC.jpg]

Curls.
Juke Technology

I first heard MF DOOM in 2006 on an episode of the Boondocks Smile Strange Ways is still probably my favorite song of his, and listening to his music in high school was definitely my gateway into hip hop Smile

Favourite song is THAT'S THAT
I love the line where he says Middle C and a C4 goes off in the instrumental as well as a C4 note on a piano
Man was just beyond talented

Beef Rapp, One Beer, All Caps, Meat Grinder

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

Monkey Suite, such a crazy ass madlib beat mixed with DOOM's super grimey vocals
Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self-Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!