• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Thread For Rare Performances and Artist Recordings
Thread Modes
I often find on Youtube cool videos of rare recordings and virtually unseen live performances of some of my favorite artists. This thread is for you to post anyone you'd like to share, not exclusive to any artist!

For example, this is a rare outtake of one of my favorites Jeff Buckley for his song Witches Rave, a cool version that never made it to the full album

I just posted about them in that other thread, so this shouldn't be a surprise, but this Antarctigo Vespucci set makes me absolutely giddy. 

Heads up, it's a bit loud at the start! 

Repost
cut demo song

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

One of the most insane sets from one of my favorite artists of all time. The story is they were told to cancel the show or not get paid, so decided to destroy the place instead. The fire breathing near the end seems so fucking dangerous, but the energy is off the charts from first second. 

[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]

There are an insane amount of Ween bootlegs out there and I'm currently working to fulfill my goal of collecting all of them. While browsing my collection though recently I listened to this full 1991 show at the New Brunswick Court Tavern and it really clicked with me even more so then most of their older live recordings. Great set that opened with The Wind and even got Tastes Good On Th' Bun near the end. A must listen for Weeners.

[Image: steveneharve.png]

(01-01-2021, 04:10 AM)Woodenlung Wrote: One of the most insane sets from one of my favorite artists of all time. The story is they were told to cancel the show or not get paid, so decided to destroy the place instead. The fire breathing near the end seems so fucking dangerous, but the energy is off the charts from first second. 

[Video: https://youtu.be/Pn-rOGaZWeE?t=98]
This looks like a fucking amazing time dawg the energy is insane

Penny Geen - Belters (rare track) japanese girl band circa 2001
I'll upload a bunch more stuff like this if people are interested

One more.. spicy Madonna cover. Burning Up by The Seconds (2001). Whole album on my channel and it's fire. Former band of Brian Chase of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAJMx_4js7A&t=1512s

Footage wasn't released on youtube until 2019, and one of the only perfect footage of Slipknot performing in the early phases of Self Titled in 1999. Really legendary footage imo