• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
Too many bridges became stonewalls
Messages of unconscious conformity and living in an irrational state of terror for two decades is very evolved
Gold biome
Gut instinct is a living compass
They would just turn us against each other if predictable outcomes didn't hold sway
In a world without choices, the choice is made for you
They're puppets with brains, twisting each other's strings and manipulating everyone in sight to do the bidding of the men behind the curtain
Amnesia tech. The fight against entropy never ends.
Bending the prism to juice the rainbow to display in neon signs in the bad part of town
Tracing the invisible symbol that unites us all
The party is almost over and they're all coming down with a nasty case of cognitive dissonance
I see their death march approaching but is the ice king ready for global warming
The keystone is made of plastic
22 But the hair on his head began to grow again after it had been shaved.
There is no letting go of the torch
Asymmetrical astral warfare begins. Silver sword unsheathed. They will hear my whispers without a voice.
I almost feel sorry for them if they weren't trying to tag my ear for slaughter
They've been broken down, spit out, and taught to serve the illuminati's every whim. Crystalized and managed to the point where there's nothing else to do but rest on the laurels while calling it a cultural revolution
I was born into a psyop and they're very easy to recognize. These people think they're smart but I see behind their eyes and into their souls
Dude was banned from entering the country, then blew up over night. Hmm