• Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
it means nothing probably but the moon has me in a weird mood
made a strange song. it glitched and the waveform resembles a key
its a strange world the more i know
fiber rollout is real this time..ring and all
abuse we subsidized
The transformation of data capitalism fusing with the surveillance state is so obnoxiously present if they want to buy you it’s insane, this shit is abuse
If I had the funding my focus would be on scalability and sustainability favoring survival and cooperation and privacy but what do I know I’m not a capitalist or intelligentsia
You can see I’ve already attracted some of them here too
Yeah right now the class warfare is too asymmetrical and personalized but I think the rest of them are in for a rude awakening
Jack boldly proclaimed let there be house and house music was born
imagine if people like us were given funding instead
back*
maybe we'll get real culture again now that the cold war is abck
real culture is under siege
proliferation starbucks killed regional art scenes left and right especially for all ages venues. never been to a starbucks that was slow enough for anyone to read poetry or play guitar
everyone knows it but an easy example is myspace days were helping regional music scenes and then soundcloud spotify and youtube homogenizing everything into this easily gamed high score board
tech used to build upon whats real but now the business model is to disrupt dismantle and replace
only thing that matters is whats real
novelty becomes triviality
look around public with everyone on their phones, who is even smiling at them anymore