• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
What do you even say to someone who actively wants to make their problems worse and make it your problem too
They want more lust, envy, wrath, fear, control over the weak like they are controlled too
But they don’t want to make it better
We are all suffering together
The worst part is I feel their pain and suffering too
It makes sense for their ambitions, ruin anyone’s life that doesn’t fit in to the government mafia blackmail system. But we are capable of so much more and they are afraid of losing their grip on people’s lives
Keeping people in envy, wrath, fear, lust and sloth make them controllable and influenced by those who control the material obsessively
But ops are stalking and harassing us so we can’t wake up to our potential
I think the aliens are here in human bodies and their powers are extra dimensional clairvoyance that extends beyond clairsentience and clairaudience which are the two main weaponized forms of consciousness by the ones who love being oppressed in the west
But they’re actually fucking with me outside their own homes and stalking me
I feel like if I report their faces and home addresses to police that it will only get worse
There are wealthy homeowners in my neighborhood who fuck with me and then company car contractors and outsourced labor
Sorry I am tense. I am documenting my torture here so it’s in the open what these monsters are doing to me
Hopefully sooner then later
I do hope if they are out there that they'll come down to earth and teach us the secrets of the universe haven't had much success figuring it out myself
Believe might be the wrong word thin about is probably better
It fun to believe something amazing about reality
I don't necessarily believe in aliens I'm not sure if I've ever seen one it's kind of an escape for me
Rimworld is so good I've never met anyone else that plays it before
hope you like pemmican made of pirates