• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: What's yall's favorite artist from the Night of Fire?
Thread Modes
Music 
for me it has to be 1800 PAIN, but other sets that I enjoyed were the Machine Girl set and the sewerslvt one.

every single one, i may have been addled out of my mind but every set blended together and created this ultralong orgy of sound and color

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

Yeah, I loved everybody's set Smile I came in late though, during the Daedelus set specifically, which was super dope Smile Went back and watched the whole thing after Smile

(01-01-2021, 04:32 AM)Oni Wrote: Yeah, I loved everybody's set Smile I came in late though, during the Daedelus set specifically, which was super dope Smile Went back and watched the whole thing after Smile

I'd like to do a rewatch of the stream sometime... whenever I have 8 hours to spare :o

they were all amazing but dorian electra is in my top faves

[Image: 4dafcf67e4a13e9416d29be5c24f9474cba9f0ca.gif]

I only tuned in occasionally but happened to catch Composition Booklet, Tooth Paint and Nixtrove (among others) but those were great!

Machine Girl. 1 800 Pain is good to but I don't want to go deaf
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

Laura Les was a big standout to me. I hope 100 gecs goes in a harder direction vocally on future tracks cause I'd love a lot more of that.

1 800 pain was the biggest surprise to me. Deli Girls changed me as a person. LustSick Puppy was fantastic. Honestly I'd have to list more artists than not, everyone was amazing

Andy was obvious king

probably sewerslvt, laura and andy. absolute legends