• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Cool Minecraft builds (or ones you built)
Thread Modes
I built this house around a floating island
[Image: 2020-04-07-18-36-55.png]
o        a        t        b        o        i
[Image: largemac.png]

s             w              a              g

i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

another thing that i've made

Attached Files Image(s)

☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

(01-01-2021, 09:49 PM)eelbath Wrote: i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

Nice village!!!
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

(01-01-2021, 09:49 PM)eelbath Wrote: i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

no way those are incredible

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

(01-02-2021, 02:56 AM)toecutters Wrote:

no way those are incredible

thanks! there's a bunch more but i dont wanna flood everything

(01-02-2021, 02:50 AM)greenstick65 Wrote:

Nice village!!!

thank u!
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

what's the purpose for the redstone? what were you making

(01-02-2021, 03:08 PM)goo Wrote:

what's the purpose for the redstone? what were you making

a computer, i found a diagram of a 74181 ALU and realized i could copy that using minecraft's redstone, then the project grew into me wanting to build a whole computer, sadly i hit some walls because of the limits of knowledge but i want to return to it one day. i absolutely love logic gates and such, computers are truly magic.
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️