• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: More conventional artists you enjoy
Thread Modes
A lot of people here enjoy listening to quite a few more out there artists which is great, but here let's talk about perhaps more 'conventional' and more mainstream artists that you enjoy.
Don't be afraid to admit you like something that is popular or not the most complex/challenging, guilty pleasures shouldn't be a thing, if you like something, like it.

For me, it's probably Lil Uzi Vert. I enjoy his rapping and the different voices he uses and character associated with them, and I think he's got a good ear for beats and is always changing up the flow. My favourite project of his is probably Eternal Atake, followed by LUV is Rage 2.

yo this a cool ass thread. lmao dawg idc what anyone says the Because The Internet by Childish Gambino is a bit of a corny album but I love a lot of songs on there. also some Arctic Monkeys songs do go hard like Cornerstone

Len is a great. Very nostalgic.

Alice in Chains

Love Kendrik, love Bon Iver, is Stevie Wonder conventional? Prob right? Really like "Sound & Color" by Alabama Shakes. Radiohead is a big one for me, listen to them pretty much every day. Was always a big AC/DC fan but grew out of them, but am still an appriciator. The whole OF crew was big for me too, mostly just listen to Vince, Earl, and Tyler now though.