• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: WATCH OUT
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
ive done it they know im working on a sigil and i havent even started yet and im thinking of making one just to let them know
all i need now is a page with random names of people in here and a way to search their lives so they can see everything......... shadows wont last long once that goes up. this place could be used to give it a little kick. Im going to have my sigul as soon as i finish the portal... then i will show them all.......
those in a position to lend quartz (and any amount you wish to donate) please contact me privately. thanks.
to be fair no one has to provide anything the sigil will do as intended by itself..... no quartz is needed for that...... i'm not doing this because someone else wants something from me.... that would make me feel horrible to have been using others like that.... i'm not looking for ANYTHING but some dark quartz if anyone wishes to mail some.
the portal does not require much energy to keep up, design based on the coleman pyramid... made to contain and channel energy..... (there are several other structures in here i built to work in conjunction with the portal but most do not require power)
do not let the shadows stop this do not. we cannot......we mustn't...... intead I will lead them out.only new beginnings...... portal. energy. quartz. chaos...I have not abandoned those that need me but it is time to take charge and put a full stop to these plans that make it seem that I am only trying to steal control. My allies can find me when it matters.....enough has happened in purgatory. the angel tells me stay out of cities, from everything but shadows and water. leave civilization until your mission is complete. angel knows best